Today, you’ll find great deals on Vitamix One blenders, discounted GE Profile Opal 2.0 Nugget ice makers, and Dyson Supersonic hair dryers. All of this and more below.
25% off Bras, Lingerie Sets
The cup bra promises minimalist designs, modern colors and a seamless fit; the brand’s mission is to “redefine the look and feel of a bra.” We also chose these high-quality, lightweight underwear after testing bras ourselves. Now, you can save money on matching sets – buy bras and get 25% off lingerie sets through the end of the month. This is a great opportunity to invest in some new productions with less money.
$649 From $561 on Amazon
Make no mistake: Nugget ice is the best ice. Now you can get this coveted ice shape at home with the newest GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker 2.0 with Side Pot, right now for 13% off. Yes, that’s still a lot of money for an ice maker, but with over 1,000 reviews and a 4.5 star rating, ice lovers say it’s worth it.
$140 From $100 at Woot!
You’ve probably seen athletes and pedestrians alike wearing this beloved footwear brand, and now you can get your very own pair of On running shoes for less. Wow! Up to 29% off Cloudflow and Cloudswift models. Lightweight and flexible, these shoes provide the cushioning that many runners love.
$430 $300 on eBay
In addition to keeping your floors spotless, Dyson also excels at styling your locks with a variety of hair tools. Right now, you can snag a refurbished Dyson Supersonic hair dryer for around $300 on eBay through Dyson, backed by a two-year warranty. Normally, these blow dryers sell for $430, so be sure to add one to your hair care collection before this incredible discount ends.
$250 $150 on Amazon
Step up your smoothie game with the top-of-the-line Vitamix blender, now at an all-time low price. The Vitamix One is a great streamlined option with features that simplify operation and require less counter space. It’s rare to see a brand-new Vitamix for under $200, let alone a Black Friday-beating discount, so if you’ve spotted this kitchen game-changing product, now’s the time to buy it.
• This 11-inch iPad Pro is the lowest price ever, so upgrading your tablet with this brand new model is even cheaper.
• Save up to 56% off a dozen Celsius energy drinks at Woot today! For intensive workouts and nap-free afternoons.
• The Dyson V8 Origin Cordless Vacuum is $50 off right now at Target. It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver, making cleaning floors a breeze.
• Save $5 on TP-Link Kasa Smart Plugs now at Best Buy.
• Don’t miss Macy’s Flash Sale with great savings on coats, boots and more winter essentials for the whole family—up to 70% off.
• Get Philips Hue smart entertainment bundles at Woot for less! Now it’s easy to customize your home’s lighting.
• Our pick for an upgraded external hard drive, the Sandisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD, is discounted today at Best Buy only.
• Give your home a professional-grade clean with the Shark Steam Mop, now $20 off at Target.
• Speaking of Shark, you can now also get the powerful Shark Navigator upright vacuum at Target.
• Shop Valentine’s Day chocolates now – no matter who you’re shopping for, chocolate is always a good choice.
last chance sale
Beat the winter blues with the aromatic ambiance provided by Anecdote Candles. Currently, the brand is offering up to 40% off a number of seasonal fragrances during its Last Chance Sale. Stock up on all your favorite items and save before the sale ends.
Sheertex’s unbreakable leggings are coveted for their extreme durability, and right now you can get up to 60% off their bestsellers. From minimalist classics to colorful shapewear to patterned stockings, these leggings promise to be a timeless piece. Shop now before the sale ends and get the Classic Sheer Rip-Resist Tights for just $35, the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
50 U.S. dollars Amazon $34
Don’t miss out on your chance to pick up the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler because it’s on sale. This top-of-the-line hair tool is similar to our picks for the best budget blow dryers, but with a paddle shape instead of a round brush. Now on Amazon for less than $35, it’s the lowest price we’ve seen on the styler in months, so grab it now and enjoy a salon-quality blowout at home.
$160 Amazon $110
If you have a budding bookworm in your family, why not give them the gift of reading with this portable e-reader in a fun, colorful box just for kids? Whether they love fantasy series, comics, or anything in between, you can make sure they always have their next book close at hand. Our pick of the best e-readers for kids, the Kindle Paperwhite Kids, is $50 off right now; also, the all-new 2022 Kindle Kids are down to their lowest prices.